If you want to look for new ways to improve your oral health care, look no further than your toothbrush. As an instrument that is so essential for our oral health care success, always take the time to ensure you are using it correctly and caring for it as required so it can continue to serve you well.
Take your oral health care to new heights with tooth brushing. For more information about tooth brushing, see below:
– Avoid sharing your toothbrush with anybody else for any reason, even if it has been washed.
– Look for well-made toothbrushes with soft bristles and well-proportioned brush heads that can easily and safely fit inside your mouth.
– Keeping your toothbrush in a sealed container is unadvised, as bacteria, mold, and mildew can linger in damp areas, putting your brush and your oral health at risk.
– Electric toothbrushes are easier to use when brushing your teeth, especially if you struggle with muscle pains and weakness from traditional brushing.
– When storing your toothbrush when not in use, keep it away from other toothbrushes, as contamination could occur.
– To ensure your toothbrush will continue to serve you effectively, replace it every 3-4 months or as needed.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with America's Family Dental Tomball to see if you are a candidate for a professional cleaning or tooth restoration, please call Dr. Gosnell, Dr. Turner, and the rest of our team at our dentist office in Tomball, Texas at 281.290.8000. Let us help you take charge of your future with a healthy smile!