One specialized field of dentistry, known as cosmetic dentistry, features procedures that can dramatically enhance the look of your teeth. Furthermore, most of these procedures can also help restore functions to teeth as well. If you have suffered any surface damage to teeth, or have any irregularities around them out that you wish to conceal, a dental bonding treatment can prove to be highly effective. Some of the benefits of dental bonding include:
– If you wish to customize and craft a tooth and change the shape of a tooth, dental bonding treatments can help.
– If you have suffered any deep stains or discolorations, a dental bonding treatment can be applied to the surface to improve the look of a tooth.
– If you have any chips or cracks in your teeth, a dental bonding treatment can be used.
– Dental bonding treatments can be used as composite resin fillings to treat any cavities that may have arisen.
– If you are suffering from receding gums and a portion of a tooth’s root has been exposed, then a bonding procedure will be required to help conceal the vulnerable root.
– Dental bonding treatments are highly effective for closing gaps between teeth.
If you require aid with dental bonding treatments, you are welcome to book an appointment with America's Family Dental Tomball by calling 281.547.0542. Dr. Josh Gosnell and Dr. Robert Turner at our dentist office in Tomball, Texas, look forward to enhancing your smile with dental bonding.